"Spam" - transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail is prohibited byAdspostoday. You may not use Adspostoday Website or Services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to Adspostoday orAdspostoday’s Users.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Adspostoday Website, the following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms & Conditions and Adspostoday’s Anti- Spam Policy:
• use or contain invalid or forged headers.
• contain invalid or non-existent domain names.
• employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the purpose of the origin or the transmission path.
• use other means of deceptive addressing.
• use a 3rd party's internet name, or be relayed from or through a 3rd party's equipment, without permission of the third party.
• contain false or misleading information within the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content.
• fail to suits additional technical standards described below.
Adspostoday does not authorize the collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the Services. Adspostodaydoesn't permit or authorize others to use the Services to collect, any information about Adspostoday’s Users or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber e-mail address,
which are Adspostoday 's top-secret and proprietary information.
Adspostoday doesn't permit or authorize any decision to use the Services during a fashion that might damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the Services, or that could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Service.
If Adspostoday believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made from any Service, it may, all of sudden, take such action because it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a specific internet domain, mail server or IP address. Adspostoday may immediately remove any account on any Service which it demarcates, in its only consideration, is transmitted, or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is desired to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Adspostoday 's rights.
Unauthorized use of the Services in reference to the remittance of voluntary e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may end in civil, felonious, or executive amercement against the sender and those support the sender.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about thisPolicy, please feel free to contact us any time through this website or write to Adspostoday.com 1220 Brushfoot Trl, Suwanee, GA 30024 USA.